Sunday, April 12, 2009

Just as proud as I should be!


This is wasn't just a chance. It was my right and duty to be! I am here after a long time just for my sake. Longtime, since I ever had enough time to peek in. Being far away which I never thought I would be, I miss my India. I understood how happy I had been on her lap and how sweet the freedom I had. There was a day when I even wished to kidnap all idiotic politicians here, who make fun out of every indian. They really aren't aware of how badly they are misusing the freedom. The hard fought freedom has been forgotten. They never realised the blood that has been shed. Patriots have been their saviours and now they are ignorant of the pains that was paid to get this!

Everyone has a heart. Deep inside crying for things to change. But, every day-break makes us forget our responsibility. We should have never been asleep. A country like the one I live in now, can only teach people how important it is to breathe free air. Every indian here, have beckoned the freedom they had. They have understood. Others back on her lap, have seldom had the chance of understanding it.
That day, when I had a walk on the sea shore here, I was flying through the clouds to see that block written as India. I am not sure what it was written for. It might have been to classify workers. It might have been some pranks after boozing. I really don't know anything for sure. But, all I knew was just one thing - I miss my India.
Love my country... Jai Hind!

No comments: